Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · Colors

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Variety Issue - American - Blue in Blue
 Bulls rabbitery
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
9/8/2014 2:06:45 PM reply with quote send message to Bulls rabbitery Object to Post   

Bulls rabbitery
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2014 2:07:59 PM reply with quote send message to Bulls rabbitery Object to Post

i've the some problem with all my rabbits and i'm still waiting for someone fix theses issues
 Girbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2014 2:33:58 PM reply with quote send message to Girbitry Object to Post

As far as I can tell, there is no issue with any of your rabbits. You are only supposed to click the report error if you think it's wrong >_>
 NuTwist Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2014 2:38:37 PM reply with quote send message to NuTwist Bunnies Object to Post

this blue american is recognized.
it won its class in a show...

as for other colors please refer to the breed category for showable varieties.

rhinlanders are currently all NON recognized. they all still are showable as the colors in rhinelanders and harlies are not set.
the breeders are waiting on a resolution or status updat from the admin (but not getting any response at all)

the report color link is for showable colors that are showing up as non recognized. ONLY. thats why so many of these posts are ignored. the link is commonly misused.

this game purposely starts with lots of non recognized genetics... its our job as breeders to remove the genes, down to showables, so they breed true.

NuTwist Bunnies
Premium Member

Premium Member
9/8/2014 2:44:14 PM reply with quote send message to NuTwist Bunnies Object to Post

in other words... There are no issues to fix.

Replies in this thread : 4

Bulls rabbitery
Rabbits for Sale
Girbitry
Rabbits for Sale
NuTwist Bunnies
Rabbits for Sale