Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : JW's looking for new players!
 Rabbit Rabbit
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/2/2018 8:39:39 PM reply with quote send message to Rabbit Rabbit Object to Post   

Jersey Woolies are desperate for some new players/old players to enter shows. No majors available for the breed and SOP has nowhere to go but up!! Please consider this challenge.
 CrimsCreek
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/2/2018 9:59:22 PM reply with quote send message to CrimsCreek Object to Post

Since I don't have any litters or breeding planned, I have room for four rabbits.
 Rule Breaker Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/2/2018 11:40:43 PM reply with quote send message to Rule Breaker Rabbitry Object to Post

I would be interested in helping the breed out.
 Rabbit Rabbit
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2018 1:04:31 AM reply with quote send message to Rabbit Rabbit Object to Post

Super! I have 2 bucks in my sales barn and will let you know when I have a doe! I will send them over when they are old enough? Klassik always has some does available too.
 Rule Breaker Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2018 5:27:59 PM reply with quote send message to Rule Breaker Rabbitry Object to Post

Thank you. I also have room for a Lion Head or two as well.
 Klassik
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/4/2018 7:12:33 PM reply with quote send message to Klassik Object to Post

IF anyone wants any of my JWs just message me with an offer of 0 coin and I'll send them to you.
 CrimsCreek
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/9/2018 4:35:34 AM reply with quote send message to CrimsCreek Object to Post

Junior Broken Bucks in this breed needs another exhibitor for legs.
 Rule Breaker Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/9/2018 3:41:56 PM reply with quote send message to Rule Breaker Rabbitry Object to Post

I have a Broken doe I will be breeding in the next day or so and I will try and keep back a Broken buck to help out with legs.
 Rule Breaker Rabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2018 10:08:10 AM reply with quote send message to Rule Breaker Rabbitry Object to Post

Well I will be of no help in increasing the numbers for Broken Bucks, out of three litters I have 2 bucks and they are not Brokens lol.
 CrimsCreek
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/14/2018 12:51:07 AM reply with quote send message to CrimsCreek Object to Post

Rats, lol

Replies in this thread : 9

Rabbit Rabbit
Rabbits for Sale
CrimsCreek
Rabbits for Sale
Rule Breaker Rabbitry
Rabbits for Sale