Search

Showrabbits.com Forum · General

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Rabbits to give away
 JustLooking
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
10/6/2018 9:33:24 PM reply with quote send message to JustLooking Object to Post   

First come.

I have:

Dutch
Jersey Wooly
Palomino
Himalayan
Dwarf Hotot
Lionhead

Everyone who's not a GC is entered for the next ten days.

I'll be running out of food and coins in about a week unless I relent and buy more coins.

I'll come by every day or two to check on things.
 Worcester Wabbitry
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/16/2018 10:46:04 PM reply with quote send message to Worcester Wabbitry Object to Post

You aren't leaving the game are you?
 Klassik
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/17/2018 6:53:04 PM reply with quote send message to Klassik Object to Post

Offers put in
 JustLooking
Premium Member

Premium Member
10/18/2018 8:23:28 PM reply with quote send message to JustLooking Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Leaving? Well I'm not sure. I feel really guilty knowing that in most of my breeds I make the third for getting legs. Most of them I got into to help out these breeds in the first place. I don't need that, the guilt - lol.

I had thought I'd keep entering at least until my poor starving bunnies start to mess up the results - I suspect that is what will happen eventually. In the meantime, maybe something will change my mind.

I have learned a lot about rabbits in these past - wow, four years it's been. My heart however is really with the dogs and horses, and I really have way too many of those to manage. The horses really need support too.

There is also the Dutch Breeders Association - I will need to come back once a month for that if it continues to be viable unless I can find someone to take it over (they should be a dedicated Dutch breeder).

P.S. You will notice that I have severe letting-go issues (lol).

-----
Last edited by JustLooking on 10/18/2018 8:54:34 PM

Replies in this thread : 3

JustLooking
Rabbits for Sale
Worcester Wabbitry
Rabbits for Sale
Klassik
Rabbits for Sale